Information we collect
- To create an account, we collect your name, email address, and telephone number through the account creation form.
- When you shop with us, you must provide us with certain information so that we can process your order and send it to you. This information includes your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number, and is collected through the checkout process form.
- We maintain a record of your purchase order history.
We are committed to maintaining the security of your information. Our staff are trained to keep this information confidential, and will only contact you about matters pertaining to the provision of services relating to our store. In order to keep your information secure, we use SSL protocols and account logins. We do not have access to account passwords or credit card information.
Why we need your information and how we use it
We collect, use, and share your data for the following purposes:
- as needed to provide services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if and when you contact us with questions, or when we need to contact you about an order (including web orders, special orders and layaways);
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests.
Necessary cookies are used for the optimal operation of our website, including (but not limited to), creating accounts, processing orders, and providing statistics.
Information sharing and disclosure
We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, such as:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
How long we store your information
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
We are located in Canada, so any information you provide to us is stored and accessed here. We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, your personal information may be transferred to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) us processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact us
email - [email protected] or phone: 587-290-3482
Our address is #10 Tache Mews West, St Albert, AB, Canada T8N 7T4